Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

donderdag 2 juni 2016

crafts and me challenge - shabby vintage

we have a new challenge over at Crafts and Me  challenge blog.
we have a wonderful new theme this month, shabby vintage and I have created this piece to inspire you a bit

being an art journaller I hardly ever use lace or other embellies on my pages so for this theme I choose to use shabby vintage colours  
the image is off course by Crafts and Me and it's a drawing by Sara Burrier , called Nature Sprite.



and a close-up of the Nature Sprite coloured with Copic Markers.

tp oin our challenge and to get more inspiration go to our blog herehttp://craftsandmeinspiration.blogspot.nl/2016/06/june-challenge-anything-goes-with.html

TTFN
Miranda

1 opmerking:

Marian zei

Wat een pronkstuk, zo mooi ingekleurd. Prachtige natuurlijke kleuren.