Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

donderdag 24 juli 2014

Let them eat cake

This time I have made a tag and the background is made with Dylusions ink and Dutch Doobadoo masks.

The image is a cute little witch called spooky birthday by Tiddly Inks. I have coloured her with my copics, using the following nrs:
for the skin:
E000, 00,02,21,11,04
for shading and hair:
C3, 5
for the bag, belt and hair:
BV00, 29
for the dress and hat:
YR15, 16
YG03,17
G94


have a wonderful time,
 see you next month (.... with a tutorial )

Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

Petra zei

Wauw Schitterend weer, die kleuren TOP
groetjes Petra

akkina van steen zei

Mooi al die felle kleurtjes