Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

zondag 1 juni 2014

some more creations

ooops haven't been publishing a lot lately, need to do some catching up so here you go things I made these last 2 weeks


playing with my Dylusions ink stamps and stencils



Rick's image "My pet fluffy" creation for the monster madness bloghop 



Round Robin journalspread
paints by DECOART
stamps by dina wakley


and another round robin journalspread 
paints by DECOART
image by Rick St Dennis


lifebook 2014 lesson week 21 by Jennibelli
paints by DECOART


have a lot of fun
hugs
Miranda

3 opmerkingen:

Marian zei

Wat een prachtige serie kaarten
Vooral de bovenste heeft me voorkeur.
Fijne dag verders.
Groetjes

Marian zei

Wat een prachtige serie kaarten
Vooral de bovenste heeft me voorkeur.
Fijne dag verders.
Groetjes

Gery zei

Zoooo, hoe bedoel je produktief zijn!!! Prachtig hoor al deze werkstukken.
Ik heb wel een voorliefde voor de bovenste.
Groetjes Gery