Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

zaterdag 4 januari 2014

Lifebook 2014 week 1 and new freebie Rick St Dennis

I have 2 creations for today.

Lifebook 2014 has started and we already had our 1st lesson, to create your inner artist guardian, a fab lesson by Tamara Laporte. A cool lesson. We also had to pick a word that meant something to you. It could be a goal or a word to give you strenght. I picked HEALTH as my 2014 word. 


Made this creation with Neocolor Crayons II, pencil and Deco Art gesso and paints. 


On the 1st Saturday of each month Rick St Dennis has a freebie to share. Just subscribe to his newsletter here and you'll get it automatically every month. this month we got this cute FAUN, I really think he is very cute. The backgorund is made with Colorshine sprays, the image is coloured with Copics. 

have a wonderful week
hugs
Miranda


7 opmerkingen:

Patricia zei

OHHHHHH die eerste is MMMMOOOOIIIIII zeg!!!!!
Gr Patricia

Monique Van dijk zei

Gaaf. Alletwee

ike zei

Totally STUNNING - she is so beautiful. A lovely creation :-)

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxx

Croms' Cubby Hole zei

Miranda, both of your AJ pages are stunning!!!! Good luck with your goals xxxx

Jolara zei

super gaaf ! Liefs joyce

Karin zei

wow die eerste is zo mooi, gaaf dat blauwe haar!

Susan Salyer zei

lovely creation Miranda I am so glad we are life book together your guardian angel is beautiful
hugs
susan s