Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

vrijdag 13 december 2013

Creepmas day 7 - giftenvelope


Welcome to day 7 of the 12 days of Creepmas, organized by Smeared Ink forum. You will find the blogroll in the side bar of the Tuts and comments blog.

As you can see this blog is all about tutorials, so this will be the 12 Tuts of Creepmas, the Tuts and Comments crew will have a homemade Christmas gift idea for you every day of the hop. We hope you will become a follower of this "newbie" blog and keep visiting us when Creepmas is over.

What do you give people who already have everything ....well how about a giftcard. They can buy what ever they like and you can still make a nice looking present. In this tut I will show you how you can personalise your giftcard.


Pick some nice colours for your background. I have been using distress stains by Ranger.


Put some ink on your kraftsheet and spritz some water on the ink to make it blend more easily.


I put my sheet of paper in the ink, turn it around a little to blend the colours and then dry it with my heatgun. And add it to the ink again to pick up some more ink. Do this about 4 or 5 times until you are satisfied. Because i made a matching envelope with the giftcard  I prepared to sheets of paper this way. 


I used the envelope template by Dutch Doobadoo to make a nice envelope. I traced the template on my paper , cut it out and scored the lines.


Fold the scored lines and glue the envelope together with some tacky tape.


Because the envelope looked a bit dull I added some stars with a Dutch Doobadoo stencil and some goldy ink.


For the finishing touch I used a script stamp with hero arts ink.


For the final layer I used Deco Art modeling paste and dark green satin acrylic paint by Deco Art with a hollybough stencil by Tim Holtz. Mix a little paint with some modeling paste on your kraftsheet and use a paletknife to add it through the stencil. 


With a little sponse and some Deko Art Lustre I added a little gold to the hollyleaves.
I also coloured one of Rick's gorgeous images, snowman junior, with copics , fussy cut the image and glued it to the envelope.


Cut 2 pieces of the 2nd sheet of backgroundpaper. Take you giftcard and cut 2 lines opposite each other so it will hold the card in place. Glue the 2 pieces together and put in the giftcard.


You can use a bought giftcard, but you can also make one yourself.  I made one myself. 
Punch a hole in the tag and use some nice ribbons. 


The finished tag with giftcard.


Put the tag in the envelope and add the words Merry Christmas. 

You can make this giftcard envelope for every occassion.

Have fun
Miranda






3 opmerkingen:

Monique Van dijk zei

leuk idee , leuk om te krijgen

Henriëtte zei

Ziet er super uit Miranda, leuke tutorial ook!

groetjes Jet

crealinedance zei

Hoi hoi leuk geworden.gr.Nel