Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

donderdag 6 december 2012

Creepmas bloghop - day 6



Vandaag heb ik geen projectje voor de bloghop, dus door naar de volgende DT member, de fantastische Lady Brayton. Morgen ben ik er weer bij.

Today I have no project for the bloghop, so on to the next DT member, the amazing Lady brayton.    I will be here again tomorrow.

have a fabulous hop
Miranda

6 opmerkingen:

Andrea C zei

Ah well there is always tomorrow x

DonnaMundinger zei

Enjoy your day off! Be seeing you tomorrow. xxD

Hazel (Didos) zei

Enjoy ya day off, Love Hxx

Love crafts forever zei

Waves from Canada!!!!!
Hugs Nat

Ellis zei

Looking forward to see your creation for tomorrow! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Croms' Cubby Hole zei

We all need a day off once in a while - enjoy yours xxx