Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

dinsdag 8 mei 2012

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My dear friend Sara is having her birthday today and as a surprise we (the PCI DT) organized a "WE WISH YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY" bloghop. 

Kids Birthday Cakes A Royal Birthday

I wanted to sing a song for you Sara, but I am not a very good singer, so I asked some friends to do it for me. Here they are...................................

(I'm not showing my card, you will have to wait until it drops on your doorstep....sorry)
Wish you a fairy lovely day
love you bunches!!!

big hugs
Miranda

bloghoplist:






10 opmerkingen:

Lynn zei

How wonderful Miranda! Sara will love this hop!
Huggs
Lynn xx

Sara zei

OMG... Miranda... how did you know I love the Chipmunks? You are awesome, thank you so much for the video and I will be waiting for my card to come! Thank You Again, my dear friend! Hugs!

Cards by Jol zei

wat schattig.

groetjes jolande

Rhonda Miller zei

That cake looks so fun and I just love the Chipette video.

scrapclose2theheart zei

Hugs Sara. Happy Birthday!

I Don't Do Straight zei

Miranda that cake looks gorgeous.....will you save me a piece LOL

Julia zei

I want cake!!!!

Marjo zei

Yummy cake!

Pat zei

Sara better post your card as I am dying to see what you created. Love all your digi's and hope to see more from you.

Jamie Smith zei

Super cute video, that cake is pretty!