Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

maandag 14 november 2011

Winner Blog Hop TSB

Alle TSB DT leden mogen 1 digi weggeven aan iemand die een reactie heeft achtergelaten op hun blog. Ik heb die van mij met random org gekozen en de winnaar is...................

Each TSB DT member is giving away one digi to one of the commenters on her blog. I picked mine with random org and the lucky winner is:...............................

Scrappin Annie


Congrats Annie. You can pick one digi from the store here and please send your choice to Christy Dillman (micahzane @yahoo.com) so she will send you your digi of choice.

thanks everyone for joining our bloghop
hope you had a lot of fun


hugs
Miranda

1 opmerking:

Scrappin' Annie zei

Thank you ever so much Miranda. I have contacted Christy. Wonderful blog hop.