Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

zaterdag 6 augustus 2011

Spesch Release preview #2

Zoals beloofd een 2de preview van de nieuwe Spesch Designer stempels die de 8ste uitkomen. Deze keer een stoere knul van ontwerper Max. Ik vind deze gothic figuurtjes helemaal TOP!
Lekker stoer, daar hou ik wel van.

As promised a 2nd preview of the new Spesch Designer stamps to be released on the 8th. This time a tough guy designed by Max. I really think this gothic image is totally AWESOME. I like them this way don't you.

Ik had nog een stukje papier van Bo Bunny uit de Eerie lijn liggen, helemaal super bij deze stoere knul. Het uithangbord en ijzeren hekwerk zijn gemaakt met snijmallen van Tim Holtz en vervolgens bewerkt met gesso en inkt.

I had some paper left from the Eerie line by Bo Bunny, really perfect for the gothic guy. The hanging signpost and iron gate are diecuts by Tim Holtz. I have coloured them with gesso and ink.

Morgen ben ik weer hier met een 3de preview van de nieuwe stempels deze keer is het ............
Tomorrow I will back with a 3th preview of the new stamps and this it is.......

have a fairy nice day
hugs
Miranda

8 opmerkingen:

Denise and Louise zei

Love this - goth and steampunk seem to be a real favourite of mine at the moment - not that I have yet made any cards using these types of images although I have quite a few :0) You really do this style well.
Hugs
Denise xx

Cards by Jol zei

heerlijk stoer kaartje heb je gemaakt, heel mooi.

groetjes jolande

Annemiek zei

Inderdaad een hele stoere kaart en ik vind het inderdaad bij jou passen.

Groetjes, Annemiek

WencheP zei

Oh my gosh - this is so cool! Love it! The image is just awesome and your coloring is fantastic! WOW!

-Wenche

handmade by chantal/ handmade gifts and toys zei

super mooi weer!

Patricia zei

Wat een SUPER stoere kaart zeg!
Echt jou style!!!!!
Groet Patricia

Jacqueline (Sjakkie) zei

Een super stoer kaartje, prachtig!
Groetjes van Jacqueline

Marian de Maijer zei

Stoer mooie kaart
Groetjes