Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

zaterdag 16 juli 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL

today our dear friend Michael of Paper Creations Ink is celebrating his birthday and we, PCI DT girls like to wish him a very happy birthday. And hopefully Sara made such a beautifull OWL cake as the one in this picture, because this is the most beautifull cake I ever have seen before.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MICHAEL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HIP HIP HURRAH!!!

have a very nice birthday Michael, I hope you already did get my card (not posting it hear today, would spoil the surprise of how it looks like)


big hugs
Miranda

don't forget to check out the other birthday wishes as well

6 opmerkingen:

Patricia zei

Dat is zeker een SUPERGAVE taart zeg!!!!
Groet Patricia

handmade by chantal/ handmade gifts and toys zei

die taart is geweldig!!!

Sara zei

Miranda... OMGoodness, how did you ladies pull this off without me knowing about it? LOL! I love that cake! And I will not be baking a cake for Michael, he has decided he wants to go out for ice cream at Dairy Queen! (Pretty sure you don't have a DQ... But it is basically and ice cream parlor!!!) Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Michael Slott zei

Miranda, such a beautiful card you sent thank you so much for the supprise

Margo zei

Waaw wat een prachtige taart Miranda !
Liefs
Margo

Janna Werner zei

Happy Birthday from me as well :D