Where to find my creations?

You can find all my creations on Facebook which is more update. Here you will find tutorials and background information about my creations

zaterdag 4 december 2010

Stylish blogger award!!!



The sweet Kimberley has given my a blogaward and once given this award, you're to:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this .
2. Share 8 things about yourself .
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers you have recently discovered .
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

8 Things About Me:
1. I like to draw or paint animals (mainly birds).
2. I like making cards especially with stamps.
3. I'm very fond of my 3 cats and 2 rabbits.
4. I just love to read.
5.I'm a vegetarian.
6.I like the snow and ice skating.
7. I like going to the gym or go running a few miles.
8. I like all kinds of fruit, but cherries and raspberries are my favourite.


I'm following quite a few blogs, so it's hard to pick just 8. Some bloggers do not want to receive a blogaward anymore (allthough they do appreciate getting one), so I picked out a few blogs that I started to follow recently and some people how started a blog themselves recently.

Here are 8 Wonderful bloggers I'm passing on the award to:
2. Ann

Hugs
Miranda

4 opmerkingen:

Renkata zei

Dank je wel Miranda, je bent zo lief.

Anne Kristine zei

THank you Miranda :o)) And thank you for your nice comment on my blog.
Hugs Anne

Patricia zei

Dank je wel voor de award.
Ik zie het als een compliment.

Groetjes Patricia

Angie zei

Hello Miranda!

Thank you so much for the award and for your sweet comment on my blog. I've been perusing your blog a bit and your cards are beautiful. Love your kitties and bunnies too :-)

Angie
www.scrapgirl-magnolia.blogspot.com